Most of my programs have originally been published in German and I am currently looking for a translator to translate my German content into English.
- You translate the transcripts from my video programs and the emails from my email coaching program, and proofread them (from German -> English).
- Your payment is based on word count.
- You work as a freelancer and issue an invoice at the end of each month for the work you have done.
- You are a native English speaker and have lived several years in a German speaking country or you are a native German speaker and have lived several years in an English speaking country and you understand the peculiarities of both languages.
- You don’t have to be a professional translator. If you are a student who wants to earn some money a side that’s perfectly fine for me, too.
Then send me a quick application at email@example.com with the subject “Translator” and introduce yourself you to me: Your experience in translations, your qualification in English and German and a small translation work you have done, which allows you me to check the quality of your translation skills.